Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dance Your Ass OFF



I am normal not a big fan of weight loss shows, they tend to emphasize losing as much weight, as fast as possible versus simple healthy living. However I fell in love with DYAO partly because its original host was a curvy gal Marissa Jaret Winokur. Now into season two they have replaced her with Mel B of the Spice Girls,supposedly because of Marissa's weight. I am sorely disappointed, but I still enjoy the show because it shows plus size people dancing and being sensual. After watching one or two episodes of the second season I am not sure if I like it as much as the original. It is too polished and is missing that genuine feeling. Check it out and let me know what you think?

Marissa Jaret Winokur replace with thinner host.

A review of the original show.

DYAO on Hulu of you haven't seen it

No comments:

Post a Comment